sâmbătă, 20 noiembrie 2010

What did you do last summer?

Last summer , I had an unforgivable summer holiday .I was trippin at the black sea with my friends one week , I was swimming , going in club, dancing, and there I did a lot of pictures.I had seeing the sunshine ,it was  a beautiful morning.The food was tasty,and the service very good! When I come home , I go at the mountain , to Transfagarasan,with my brother and his friends ,I was impressed by the nature, that place is very beautiful. After , I was at Brasov, at Dracula`s Castle , and at my grandparents.

7 comentarii:

  1. It was nice at Transfagarasan?I think next year I will visit too.But at the Black Sea?Do you enjoyed there?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love the Transfagarasan picture. It's a beautiful scenery. I've been there too. Wonderful!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. wow ... Transfagarasan, there is a great place. I love the mountains.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You were this summer at Transfagarasan?i see is beautiful there.I hope I will have the oportunity to visit it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I think evryone likes transfagarasan , i was there once .... wish i could go again !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Yesss Gabriela ! It`s the most beautiful place from Romania ,it`s wonderfull , you must try it !It is a great senzation to be at that height , to get there ! And i like too the Black Sea , i like to stay on beach ,make sunbath, swimming is very funny !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. very beautiful pictures...but the picture on the mountain is gorgeous

    RăspundețiȘtergere